When Mistajam first played this, he described Time Takers as a "crew",
What we do know is it's an absolute bomb with that incredible dirty Dutch House sound, so don't be surprised if you hear more about it this summer.
Update: We found them! Time Takers have a Twitter account (@timetakersmusic), and consist of two guys on production called Alex and Damian. Their Facebook is personal account at the moment, not a page so you can't like them.
Update 2: We got in touch with the guys from Time Takers, and they also have a SoundCloud page you can visit and a Facebook page you can like. From their SoundCloud we have found the chat they had with Mistajam where you can find out more about them:
What we learnt:
- They're quick workers
- They like Deadmau5, among other artists
- They're "officially" unsigned at the moment, although "major" labels are interested
- They use Logic (although we're not surprised)
- They "don't get out" (!)
- They're unbelievably honest with their musical taste (George Michael, Cydni Lauper, etc.)
- The inspiration comes from the fact that Damian can't whistle well and involved a bearded lady
- "Women buy records"
- There's a "part two" coming up
Fingers crossed they get signed very soon as the song is amazing.